Open Positions At Reverie
Seeking a part time taproom bartender. Must be 21 and over, reliable, friendly and able to work in a fast paced environment. The bartender‘s number one responsibility is to provide great service to our guests through knowledge of our beers on tap, guest engagement and taproom upkeep. You don’t need experience, just passion for beer and people. Must be available for weekends.
- Learn and be able to operate the point of sale system.
- Be knowledgeable about the beers on tap.
- Know the backstory of the brewery and be able to accurately engage with customers.
- Make sure the taproom stays clean.
- Keep taproom stocked with beers, other draft beverages and drinks, glassware, growlers, and other packaged foods and merchandise.
- Washing and stocking glassware
- Ability to deal courteously and professionally with guests
- Set up and close down of the taproom for opening/closing shift or events.
- Follow alcohol awareness procedures for preventing intoxication and dealing with intoxicated guests.
How To Apply
Send a copy of your cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Be sure to share your interest in this role and Reverie Brewing Company in your letter. This is not a seasonal position and please do not call or visit us about this position.